Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my design scrapbook. I put this together for one of my 2012 publishing course requirements.

There are several ways to read this scrapbook:

  1. Start from the first post and click 'newer post' at the bottom left to view the scrapbook in chronological order from oldest to newest.
  2. Use the menu to the right to navigate by clicking on the post you want to see (if you click on the month you want, the menu will expand to show all the entries from that month).

I've thoroughly enjoyed pulling together this scrapbook. Happy viewing!

This blog is now semi-abandoned; I now blog here: http://nzbooklover.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, thanks for sharing.
    Also, visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete